*Orders that are based geographically in rural areas, orders that require delivery to Western Australia, Northern Territory and orders that are have multiple products (2+) or bulk requirements; please contact the team at Bio-Med Animal Health directly for the most efficient and cost effective freight charges.
**For all International orders above 2KG in weight, pricing for postage & handling is priced on application and will be seperately invoiced.
Bio-Med Animal Health products are Australian made and owned. All prices are excluding GST
CALMERFORTE - Canine
What is CALMERFORTE- Canine? :
CALMERFORTE-Canine is a highly unique and natural behavioural disorder supplement formulated specifically for dogs presenting with behavioural signs such as; nervousness, anxiety, hyperactivity or environmentally-induced stress. CALMERFORTE- Canine may aid with separation anxiety, fear associated with thunderstorms and or fireworks, long distance travel, nervous system function, psychological trauma, emotional distress, tension and or destructive behaviour.
What benefits may CALMERFORTE-Canine achieve? :
- Prevents and or aids in clinical signs of stress, nervousness, anxiety and or hyperactivity
- Prevents and or aids in separation anxiety
- Assists with greater well-being and general performance
- Reduces the risk of self-harm due to destructive behaviour related to stress
- Reduces the risks of concurrent medical conditions that may be exacerbated due to psychological stress
- Aids inappetence associated with psychological stress
- Assists with managing problematic behaviour in multi-animal households
- Prevents weight loss that is related to hyperactivity, stress & anxiety
- Assists with minimising environmentally induced stress
- Improves rest and sleeping habits
- Reduces predisposing factors associated with stress that may contribute to clinical signs of exertional rhabdomyolysis (tying up) or metabolic acidosis in performance and or working canines
- Reduces recovery downtime from competition or strenuous exercise
- Prevents weight loss related to behavioural disorders or environmentally induced stress, particularly in performance and or working dogs
Why use CALMERFORTE- Canine? :
Behavioural disorders in dogs are one of the most common clinical signs faced by owners and consequently veterinary professionals within the industry. The increasingly common signs that are regularly reported tend to include; separation anxiety, travelling stress, environmentally-induced stress factors (loud noises, fireworks, thunderstorm phobia, physical multi-animal house hold interaction stress, altered owner-animal interaction dynamics), stressful veterinary or shelter interactions. CALMERFORTE- Canine is specifically formulated for dogs presenting behavioural signs by balancing various body systems such as the endocrine, digestive, immune and nervous systems as well as aiding cognitive function. CALMERFORTE – Canine utilises the highest quality of natural ingredients to act upon specific sites in the brain; this includes the amygdala, dorsal anterior cingulate cortex (ACC), insula and thalamus. Research has shown that when emotional stress, particularly anxiety disorders are left untreated, the dorsomedial prefrontal cortex, anterior cingulate, hippocampus, dorsolateral prefrontal cortex, and orbitofrontal cortex all appear to decrease in size. The longer the anxiety goes untreated, the smaller and weaker they appear to be. This is may then lead onto long term undesirable outcomes. CALMERFORTE - Canine may be of further benefit when used in conjunction with other Bio-Med Animal Health products. If you require any further assistance or would like to discuss a beneficial behavioural disorder management plan for your animal, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly team directly at Bio-Med Animal Health, we would gladly be of support and assistance.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THIS PRODUCT, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT OUR FRIENDLY TEAM FOR A PRODUCT FACT SHEET
*This product and or information provided is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Bio-Med Animal Health advise to consult with a licensed veterinary practitioner whenever health advice and or treatment is required for your animal.