*Orders that are based geographically in rural areas, orders that require delivery to Western Australia, Northern Territory and orders that are have multiple products (2+) or bulk requirements; please contact the team at Bio-Med Animal Health directly for the most efficient and cost effective freight charges.
**For all International orders above 2KG in weight, pricing for postage & handling is priced on application and will be seperately invoiced.
Bio-Med Animal Health products are Australian made and owned. All prices are excluding GST
What is CGF? :
CGF is a premium, canine specific pre + probiotic formula that is innovatively developed utilising highly unique and natural therapeutic properties that are tailored specifically for the canine digestive and immune systems. CGF may aid by balancing and improving gastrointestinal microbiota and digestive homeostasis; further supporting a broad spectrum of indications and clinical signs such as gastrointestinal abnormalities, lack of physical condition, poor skin and coat condition, loose stools, diarrhoea, constipation, bad breath (halitosis), behavioural disorders, balancing pH levels in the gut and the body, chronic toxicity, immune function, allergy management and renal support. CGF may assist in greater nutrient absorption and excretions of toxins as a result of improved assimilative and eliminative digestive function.
What benefits may CGF achieve? :
- Assists with improving and or maintaining optimum gastrointestinal function
- Improves and or assists in maintaining a healthy microbiome within the gastrointestinal system
- Aids in the management of gastrointestinal abnormalities
- Improves skin and coat condition
- Improves bad breath (halitosis)
- Reduces and or prevents grass burn due to alkalising potential
- Improves stool quality
- Improves clinical signs of digestive disturbances, e.g. constipation or diarrhoea
- Aids in the management of inflammatory conditions associated with the digestive system
- Improves and or maintains optimum immune function (Innate & Adaptive Immune Systems)
- Improves stress management and behavioural disorders
- Promotes healthy digestion function and assimilation of nutrients
- Assists in the development and maintenance of the musculoskeletal system through optimum digestion and nutritional absorption
- Improves greater well-being, quality of life and overall physical condition
Why Use CGF?
Studies have shown that the digestive system and its functions are directly related to optimum health, well-being and overall performance; if working to its correct and optimum physiological capacity. Unfortunately the digestive system has been misunderstood and or under acknowledged by way of the importance and the vital role the whole digestive system has on the body. If this vital organ system is imbalanced or has been compromised, clinical signs of illness/disease, behavioural disorders, decreased performance and reduction of general health and wellbeing may result. CGF’s canine specific pre + probiotic digestive formula synergistically interacts to improve the overall health of the canine by improving digestive function, whilst also balancing the good and the bad bacteria in the gastrointestinal system. An improved quality of life and general health and well-being is the result of a well-balanced and functioning digestive system.
For more information on management plans regarding the well-being of your canine, please do not hesitate to contact the friendly team directly at Bio-Med Animal Health.
Bio-Med Animal Health products can be voluntary consumed and do not reduce voluntary feed intake.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THIS PRODUCT, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT OUR FRIENDLY TEAM FOR A PRODUCT FACT SHEET
*This product and or information provided is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Bio-Med Animal Health advise to consult with a licensed veterinary practitioner whenever health advice and or treatment is required for your animal.